GenoMed4All - Genomics and Personalised Medicine for all through Artificial Intelligence in Haematological Diseases - is a new ambitious European project, recently selected and granted by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 Research & Innovation programme.
GENOMED4ALL will support the pooling of genomic, clinical data and other “-omics” health data (data EHR, PET, MRI and CT , Next Generation Sequencing, Microarray, Genome Wide Association, Copy Number Variations, DNA sequencing, RNA sequencing, including single cell, etc.) through a secure and privacy respectful data sharing platform based on the novel Federated Learning scheme, to advance research in personalised medicine in haematological diseases thanks to advanced novel AI models and standardized sharing of cross-border data.
GENOMED4ALL will demonstrate the potential and benefits of trustable and explainable AI technologies, with a novel approach to AI models and algorithms using AI advanced deep learning, variational autoencoders, generative models, besides combining with advanced statistical and Machine learning processes approaches to exploit the powerful set of “-omics” data which will be at researchers’ disposal.
In the GENOMED4ALL project, Cineca will contribute with its own reference HPC infrastructures supporting the project and with expertise in the field, in particular CINECA will liaise the Consortium to the European Open Science Cloud initiative.
For the GENOMED4ALL project, CINECA is interested in continuing the extension and the reach of his own shared HPC infrastructures, supporting the Clinical research community. The set-up and scale-up of a dedicated AI European Infrastructure will broaden the user base of computing resources and will allow to develop and validate AI models in the field for the migration from project oriented to service-oriented compute resource provisioning. The experience gained with the definition of the GENOMED4ALL architectural design will serve as a potential input for the characterisation of new services to be exploited by the scientific and industrial community at large.
- Contacts: Maurizio Ortali
- Universidad Politecnica De Madrid Upm Spain
- Life Technologies Gmbh Tf - Lt Germany
- Dxc Technology Servicios Espanasl Dxc Spain
- Datawizard Srl Dw Italy
- Australo Interinnov Marketing Lab Sl Aus Spain
- The European Institute For Innovation Through Health Data I-hd Belgium
- Humanitas Mirasole Spa Ich Italy
- Fundacio Hospital Universitari Vall D'hebron - Institut De Recerca Vhir Spain
- Assistance Publique Hopitaux De Paris Ap-hp France
- Mll Munchner Leukamielabor Gmbh Mll Germany
- Universitair Medisch Centrum Utrecht Umc Utrecht Netherlands
- Gerencia Regional De Salud De Castilla Y Leon Grs-ibsal Spain
- The Cyprus Foundation For Muscular Dystrophy Research Cing Cyprus
- Universita Degli Studi Di Padova Unipd Italy
- Universitaet Leipzig Ul Germany
- Ethniko Kai Kapodistriako Panepistimio Athinon Nkua Greece
- Alma Mater Studiorum Universita Di Bologna Unibo Italy
- Kobenhavns Universitet Ucph Denmark
- Fundacio Centre De Regulacio Genomica Crg Spain
- Universita Degli Studi Di Torino Unito Italy
- Idryma Technologias Kai Erevnas Forth Greece
- Chambre De Commerce Et D'industrie De Region Paris Ile-de france
- Cineca Consorzio Interuniversitario
H2020-SC1-FADTS- 2020-1 - topic DT-TDS-04-2020 AI for Genomics and Personalised Medicine - grant agreement n 101017549