IT Systems are used by Cineca to offer different kind of services to its customers. They respond to requirements as maximum availability, performance scalability, and data protection.
The overall architecture of this class of resources is based on clusters to guarantee high availability and groups of load balanced server farms for performance and scalability.
Since 1999 a dedicated system for e-Vote applications is available in Cineca.
Our IT systems park is etherogeneous and continuously evolving.
The systems in this class are dedicated to several applications:
• Internal hosting applications
• E-vote and E-government services
• Retrieval, management and analysis of data, information and knowledge
• Services for the Health Care Systems
• Services for Decision Support (Data Mining, ...).