Cineca is led by a Board of Directors composed of the rectors/delegates of the universities and public bodies members of the Consortium, and one delegate of the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR). The Board of Directors is represented by the Chairman, while the CEO is responsible for the development, organisation and management of the Consortium's activities.
Chairman Eugenio Di Sciascio.
CEO Dr. David Vannozzi.
The activities are performed by the following organizational structures:
- Services for the Universities whose manager is Giacomo Scillia.
- Services for the Ministry of Education, University and Research whose director is Francesca Pruneti.
- HPC High Performance Computing whose director is Sanzio Bassini.
- Services for the Public Administration, Industry and Healthcare whose director is Maurizio Tani.
- Production whose director is Sandro Cacciamani.
- Services whose director is Paolo Malfetti.
Transversal to the organization are the activities that belong to:
- The Organization and Systems Area, which deals with human resources, organization, communication and internal information systems, whose director is Serena Borelli.
- The Administration and Finance Area, which deals with internal administration whose director is Maurizio Tani.
- The Complyance Area, of which Stefano Roselli is the director.
- The information security office, whose head is Leonardo Valcamonici.